|Wednesday, 16 February 2011|
Take a look at what has come out of the BBBs’ ovens so far
Wow!! That’s a lot of bread!! And bread that I wouldn’t necessarily choose to make on my own without the Babes’ urging. But once I’ve made the bread, I’m always thrilled that I have.
I am completely blown away by the collages of loaves that have been baked in the BBBabes’ kitchens over the past three years. Isn’t all that bread beautiful?
So. What are we going to do to celebrate?
Find out on the actual anniversary: 16 February 2011
(Heh. I’ll try to post on time. But whether I’m on time or not, please DO look at the other BBBabes sites!)
- Astrid, PaulChen’s FoodBlog
- Elizabeth, blog from OUR kitchen
- Görel, Grain Doe (in hiatus)
- Gretchen, CanelaYComino (in hiatus)
- Ilva, Lucullian Delights
- Karen, Bake My Day
- Katie, Thyme for Cooking
- Lien, Notitie van Lien
- Lynn, Cookie Baker Lynn (in hiatus)
- Mary (aka Breadchick), The Sour Dough (in hiatus)
- Monique, Living on Bread and Water (in hiatus)
- Natashya, Living In The Kitchen With Puppies
- Pat (aka Elle), Feeding My Enthusiasms
- Sara, I Like to Cook
- Tanna, My Kitchen in Half Cups
- Susan, WildYeast
For complete details about the BBB and how to become a BBBuddy, please read:
For those on Facebook, the BBBs have also created an FB Group Bread Baking Babes and Friends for discussions on bread related matters.