The fourth round of Zorra’s (Kochtopf) wonderful event, Bread Baking Day will be hosted by Manuela (Baking History) who has chosen the theme of Bread & Spices. She wrote:
You can enter any type of bread (yeasted, sourdough, or quick breads, sweet or savory), as long as it contains one (or more) spice(s).
- Bake a bread with spice(s), take pictures (if possible) and blog about it between now and Saturday, December 1, 2007.
Here is the definition of “spices” in the Epicurious Food Dictionary:
Pungent or aromatic seasonings obtained from the bark, buds, fruit, roots, seeds or stems of various plants and trees (whereas HERBS usually come from the leafy part of a plant).
For complete details on how to participate in BBD#04, please go to:
Please also read about previous BBDs:
- BBD#01 – bread with herbs (roundup)
- BBD#02 – bread with fruit (roundup)
- BBD#03 – bread with rye sourdough (roundup)
- WBD2007 (roundup) and after hours party
edit: Please see my post for BBD#04