discussions of various subjects - emphasis on food and recipes, travel, art, gardening

=,=`==ivy==`=,=

forum guidelines . eyeglasses  disclaimer - read me . recipes from our kitchen . blog from our kitchen 

how to put a Webster's Online Dictionary search box on your site

etherwork.net
discussions of various subjects - emphasis on food and recipes, travel, art, gardening

Register Log in Log in to check your private messages FAQ Memberlist Search Usergroups etherwork.net Forum Index

pajama pattern

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    etherwork.net Forum Index » bravenet archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bravenet_archive
Administrator

Slogan:

forum administrator (aka llizard)

PostPosted: Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: pajama pattern Reply with quote

originally posted by jan on Sep 2, 04 - 7:42 PM

Hi there!
I just searched for a free pajama pattern and found yours!! Thanks a million - its just what I was looking for!

bravenet_archive
Administrator

Slogan:

PostPosted: Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: pajama pattern Reply with quote

originally posted by blm on Sep 2, 04 - 9:40 PM

Cool. I've never looked at those patterns before. Almost makes me want to sew. Almost ...

bravenet_archive
Administrator

Slogan:

PostPosted: Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: pajama pattern Reply with quote

originally posted by CAM on Sep 5, 04 - 12:38 AM
Related Website: http://etherwork.net/sew/pants.html

These look good! I showed them to my daughter who looked at the pattern and said "those are tapered."

For those of you not in the know, tapered pants are not the thing these days. Doesn't matter that these are Pakistani type.

She asked whether the pattern be altered to be straight legged? I said "yes, they could"... Llizard, I don't suppose you have made a pattern for straight legged lounging pajamas? Would you just square them off?

bravenet_archive
Administrator

Slogan:

PostPosted: Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: pajama pattern Reply with quote

originally posted by llizard on Sep 5, 04 - 10:59 AM
Related Website: http://etherwork.net/sew/pants.html

CAM wrote:
: tapered pants are not the thing these days.
:..................................................

Oh my. How will I break this terrible news to my husband? He will be devastated to learn that he is so horribly out of fashion.

I haven't made squared off pants for a long time. But I would think that, yes, the inside leg piece could be squared off. The inside leg would still have to have a bit of a curve at the crotch though.

If your daughter is thinking about making something like this, I would recommend that she look at the bottoms of a pair of men's pajamas. They are usually quite straight legged.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.#phpforum   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    etherwork.net Forum Index » bravenet archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: