discussions of various subjects - emphasis on food and recipes, travel, art, gardening

=,=`==ivy==`=,=

forum guidelines . eyeglasses  disclaimer - read me . recipes from our kitchen . blog from our kitchen 

how to put a Webster's Online Dictionary search box on your site

etherwork.net
discussions of various subjects - emphasis on food and recipes, travel, art, gardening

Register Log in Log in to check your private messages FAQ Memberlist Search Usergroups etherwork.net Forum Index

Marlon Brando

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    etherwork.net Forum Index » anything and everything (within reason) - archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mats
registered

PostPosted: Mon 27 Oct, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Marlon Brando Reply with quote

I guess that everyone has seen Marlon Brando in movies and has formed an opinion about him as an actor. I've liked him a lot in the films I've seen (all later work). Therefore I enjoyed reading Clive James' take on his career. http://www.clivejames.com/video-finds/actors/marlon-brando
What I really liked about this article was the proof that James included to show Brando's acting prowess in the following scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNRoeMvzMVo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.#phpforum   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    etherwork.net Forum Index » anything and everything (within reason) - archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: