Limeade or Lemonade
- 2 c water
- 2 c sugar
- zest of 3 limes or 1 lemon
- fresh lemon or lime juice (juice of about ten limes or four lemons)
- Put the water in a small pot. Stir the sugar and zest into the water. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add the freshly squeezed juice.
- Pour into a glass container and refrigerate.
To serve, put one part cordial and five parts cold water into a cold glass. Put a lime or lemon slice on the edge of the glass if you want to be fancy.
printer friendly file
Back to our recipes
ejm (aka llizard)
Toronto Ontario Canada
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License