Invitation to participate
On September 28 swissfruit is organizing the 15th apple day. […] I think not only Swiss love to eat apples, so I would like to invite you to pay tribute to this healthy fruit on September 28, too. Just prepare a dish – of course apple should have the leading part – and blog about it.
How to participate:
- Prepare an “apple dish”, take pictures (if possible) and blog about it on Friday, September 28 
(Feel free to write in your language)
- Please link back to this announcement in your post, and eventually to the roundup.
- Send an email to kochtopf (_at_) g m a i l (_dot_) c o m including
– your name
– your blog’s name and your blog’s URL
– the recipe name and the post’s URL
– your hometown/region and country
[D]on’t forget: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Because of the short notice, Zorra has
moved the last day of submission to 29 September 2007 extended the deadline to Sunday 30 September 2007 at midnight GMT. For more details on how to participate in Apple Day, please see the following: