Request for new emoticon

for registered members' test posting and requests for new features in these discussions
MrsBrown
registered

Request for new emoticon

Post by MrsBrown »

As requested in another thread, I'm here to ask for a dog emoticon. I think a nice black dog with a blue collar would be excellent, maybe wagging its tail happily. This is, of course, not urgent. :stomp: :stomp: :jump: :lalala: :whee: :whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo:
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator

Re: Request for new emoticon

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

MrsBrown wrote:This is, of course, not urgent.
Lucky you said that... I will see what I can do. Remind me next week (or so) if it hasn't appeared.

:jump:
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

MrsBrown wrote:I think a nice black dog with a blue collar would be excellent, maybe wagging its tail happily.
Okay, 2 out of 3 on the request... I hope you'll settle for a nice grey dog, MrsBrown.

I decided to stop fighting with the font colour change script that is STILL not working and add the dog instead. :yippee: Now the cat is looking a little worse for the wear, isn't it? :stomp:

I <del>stole</del> borrowed the image from a google search of images. I hope the person who drew it won't be upset.
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
MrsBrown
registered

Post by MrsBrown »

Thank you!! Thank you!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :stomp:
Barbara
registered

Post by Barbara »

llizard wrote: I decided to stop fighting with the font colour change script that is STILL not working and add the dog instead. :yippee:

Oooh! Excellent! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I like that it's "word" is yippee. Almost as good as lalala. :lalala:

:whee: :yippee: