oh, goodie!

posts from 13 October 2004 to 14 March 2011
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2004 10:51 pm

Re: oh, goodie!

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

blm wrote:
llizard wrote:(I hope I haven't made any mistakes for you types who like to try peeking ahead in advanced ways...)
Heh heh heh - I hope you have. (Hmm, where's the "heh heh heh" icon ...)
Oh oh... :ohoh: (Now I'm very nervous.)

:hohoho: :*5: :hohoho: :*2: :hohoho: :*4: :hohoho: :*3: :hohoho: :*1: :hohoho:
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
CAM
registered
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:05 am

Re: oh, goodie!

Post by CAM »

llizard wrote:I'm so proud of myself!! I've finished all the images and uploaded everything in record time - I just finished the Christmas Day image today.

:hohoho: :jump: :hohoho: :jump: :hohoho: :jump: :hohoho: :jump: :hohoho:

(I hope I haven't made any mistakes for you types who like to try peeking ahead in advanced ways...)
Well done! Regarding mistakes... [spoiler]I have been wondering about the message to peekers at December 25 and whether you intend a pun of some sort which suggests that you may think people of certain occupation are more likely to peek.[/spoiler]
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2004 10:51 pm

Re: oh, goodie!

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

CAM wrote:Regarding mistakes... [spoiler]I have been wondering about the message to peekers at December 25 and whether you intend a pun of some sort which suggests that you may think people of certain occupation are more likely to peek.[/spoiler]
Aha! Thank you for catching that, CAM.


[spoiler]No pun intended. It was a typo and is now fixed. (I suppose that now I will have to start thinking of puns to use next year... if I am foolish enough to do another calendar next year.... :hohoho: :lalala: :hohoho: [/spoiler]
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
CAM
registered
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:05 am

broken link

Post by CAM »

Hello llizard, there is a broken link at December 20. I looked up the _beet_ recipe, though. Looks yummy.

I am waiting patiently for tomorrow's entry, I have guessed all the words but the 21st.

Eeek! the 21st already?!

------
edited to cover up my earlier mistake - llizard
Barbara
registered
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed 13 Oct, 2004 5:17 pm

Re: broken link

Post by Barbara »

CAM wrote:Hello llizard, there is a broken link at December 20. I looked up the _beet_ recipe, though. Looks yummy.

I am waiting patiently for tomorrow's entry, I have guessed all the words but the 21st.

Eeek! the 21st already?!
You guessed the 22nd? Aughhgg! I haven't guessed the 21st or the 22nd. I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow. :stomp:

llizard, the _beet_ <-- no blabbing picture is lovely. :bravo:


-----------
edited to cover up my mistake - llizard
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2004 10:51 pm

Re: broken link

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

CAM wrote:there is a broken link at December 20.
Augh!!! Yes, I noticed this late last night when I was looking at the calendar on another computer. I can't believe I forgot to upload the image last week when I finished the calendar!!! (I sure hope that all the images are loaded now....)

Thanks, blm, I'm glad you like the image for the 20th. CAM, the recipe IS good.
CAM wrote:I have guessed all the words but the 21st.

blm wrote:You guessed the 22nd? Aughhgg! I haven't guessed the 21st or the 22nd. I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow. :stomp:
You both guessed the 23rd?! Rats!! I thought that would be a trickier one.

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :jump: :jump: :jump: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2004 10:51 pm

Re: broken link

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

CAM wrote:Eeek! the 21st already?!
My thoughts exactly!

:*3: :hohoho: :stomp: :ohoh: :stomp: :hohoho: :*2:
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
Barbara
registered
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed 13 Oct, 2004 5:17 pm

Re: broken link

Post by Barbara »

llizard wrote: You both guessed the 23rd?! Rats!! I thought that would be a trickier one.

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :jump: :jump: :jump: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Ha HAAA! I just guessed the 22nd! Looking forward to the picture for the 23rd. And agog to see what the word is for the 21st - I've tried --EVERYTHING--.
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2004 10:51 pm

Re: broken link

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

blm wrote:agog to see what the word is for the 21st - I've tried --EVERYTHING--.

heh heh heh... You clearly haven't --ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING-- :hohoho: :whee: :hohoho:
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
Barbara
registered
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed 13 Oct, 2004 5:17 pm

Re: broken link

Post by Barbara »

llizard wrote:
blm wrote:agog to see what the word is for the 21st - I've tried --EVERYTHING--.
heh heh heh... You clearly haven't --ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING-- :hohoho: :whee: :hohoho:
Hey, :stomp: I was sure I had tried that one! But maybe I gave up too early. Or maybe it was --all the WHO WHOO or HOO HOOO variations-- that I tried.

That was fun, guessing the words in advance. :lalala:
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2004 10:51 pm

Re: broken link

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

blm wrote:That was fun, guessing the words in advance. :lalala:
So you are one of those people who prefer to get sticks and pieces of coal then. :hohoho: :jump: :hohoho:

(Glad it was fun.)
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
llizard (aka ejm)
Administrator
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2004 10:51 pm

Post by llizard (aka ejm) »

I've had some complaints about the 19th image... tried to fix it but ummmm... still complaints....

c'est la vie. :hohoho:
I hardly ever use this username any more. I usually use "ejm"
Locked