Somewhere to lose hours

posts from 13 October 2004 to 14 March 2011
David
registered

Somewhere to lose hours

Post by David »

http://www.baraskit.se/random/archive/8 ... sions.html
is a series of collections of photographs of weird/cute/confusing stuff. I've just lost an hour clicking on the "random page" links.
(For some reason I can't make the BBCode for URL behave properly but the link does work).

edit: I disabled "smilies" so that the URL looks right and stops the "80" from translating into an exclamation mark. -ejm

baraskit.se: lp sleeve illusions
ejm
registered

Re: Somewhere to lose hours

Post by ejm »

David wrote:I've just lost an hour clicking on the "random page" links.
Oh, thank you very much, David... :stomp:

I think I might have to add :ohoh: "baraskit.se" :ohoh: to things I'm not allowed to do. (I didn't lose an hour but only because someone told me to stop because it was time for dinner. :lalala: )

Imagine how many hours were lost creating these cakes pictured on baraskit.se!
So... have YOU backed up your files lately? And defragged too!?
Mats
registered

Time well wasted

Post by Mats »

Hmm....this site could easily steal an hour of your life! With title Bara (only) skit (shit) and the extention SE , I suspect that the site may have Swedish roots; still, we are known for seriousness......
Barbara
registered

Re: Somewhere to lose hours

Post by Barbara »

ejm wrote: Imagine how many hours were lost creating these cakes pictured on baraskit.se!
Seems like it must have been days, not weeks. There's a show on Food Network called "Ace of Cakes" where they make cakes that sort of look like real things. It seems to take a couple of days for them to make their cakes, which are not even a tenth as realistic as some of the ones on that page. I thought it was a real sewing machine stuck on top of that one cake until I saw that the edges weren't quite as perfect as a real sewing machine.

Yesterday, after David posted the first message, I went to the site and clicked on the Random Images button. It kept coming up with pictures of cars being crushed (fun, but not that fun), so I abandoned it after 2 or 3 clicks. Just now I tried again and got something good each time. Yayy. la la la